Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: o2

Blackberry Protect password retrieval not working!!! Help????

Hope someone can help.

I entered my email on the BlackBerry Protect password retrieval webpage in order to reset my password, but I have not yet received an email and it's been over 12 hours now!!!

My BB has been playing up for the last 4 months (i've only had it for 10 months!!), and in the last week I noticed that whenever I use email, messenger, and texts all my letter 'i's are missing the dots above them. This is preventing me from sending emails as the letter is not recognised. So I figured I would backup and restore my BB to 2 weeks prior.

I can't backup to an earlier date without signing in, but as I said earlier I don't remember my password, and still no email with my password has been emailed to me!!!

Any advice will be greatly appreciated :smileyhappy:

Thanks

New Contributor

Re: Blackberry Protect password retrieval not working!!! Help????

I've sorted it out.

Thanks anyway

New Contributor

Keyboard malfunction on 9800 Torch

Hey there,

The letter 'i' appears without a dot each time I type it in email, messenger and text messaging. As a result, I cannot send emails as the recipient address is not recognised.

I have rebooted several times and restored to an earlier date when I didn't have this problem, but to no avail.

Can someone please help?

:smileyhappy: