Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
lotus03
My Device: Blackberry -Torch 9800 OS 6.0 Bundle 2534

Blackberry Torch 9800 OS 6 Bundle- Viber 3.0 installed - making & receiving calls function not working

Hi

I would be greatful for help with the following problem:

I have recently installed Viber v. 3 from Blackberry apps world. I noted that making & receiving calls function does not appear in the menu and therefore I am unable to make or receive calls from my viber contacts.

However, the messages sending and rceiving function is working.

Mobile Details:

Blackberry Torch 9800 with OS 6 Bundle 2534 (v6.0.0.570, platform 6.6.0.212)

Wifi and 3G  working

Please help me.

Thanks

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: Blackberry Torch 9800 OS 6 Bundle- Viber 3.0 installed - making & receiving calls function not working

I'm not familiar with the Viber app on the old BlackBerry. It's likely that the feature is not yet available on the device. You would need to contact the developer or do some Googling around for more info.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Trusted Contributor
ViberTeam
My Device: 9900

Re: Blackberry Torch 9800 OS 6 Bundle- Viber 3.0 installed - making & receiving calls function not working

Hi,
This is an official representative of Viber Media.
Which OS does your phone have? (5,6, or 7) Viber calls are not supported on OS 6 GSM devices
For more questions or technical support, please visit our official HelpDesk.
Thanks,
Viber
An official representative from Viber Media (Viber app.)
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Thanks ViberTeam!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!