Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

tayrosev
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9860

Blackberry Torch 9860 is screwed up

My Blackberry Torch 9860 won't turn on.

No, it is not dead or close to dead.  In fact it is fully charged.

I went to look at my phone to see if I had any messages and it wouldn't turn on.  I tried for about 5 minutes before deciding to take out the battery and try rebooting it.  It started loading but the loading bar stopped probably 1/4 into loading and froze.  So I tried again.  and again.  then the last time before it stopped working, it went half way and it just doesn't turn on now.  I've tried plugging it into the computer, and I've tried multiple times to take the battery out.  I've had this phone for 2 weeks, terrible.

Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: Blackberry Torch 9860 is screwed up

so how is the device doing now?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Visitor
final144
My Device: 9860

hi 

i have the same problem now  , after use  blackberry 9860  for almost 1 week ,  it's turn off  agin and agin , after restart and  loading screen , it  just 20sec then  it's will turn off  and it wouldn't turn on , so i have to take out the battery and try to rebooting it  after  more than 2hrs with with problem my phone turn off and stopped working , i try to plugging it to PC but nothing showup  it's looks like my phone died , when i try to recharge it's same thing nothing happend  it's like i don't have battery in my phone  and befor it's turnoff i had like 60% battery .

New Contributor
jabberg27
My Device: tour 9630

Hi

I am having the same problems with my 9850 I have had it for about 4 weeks and its driving me nuts!

New Contributor
JonnyKun_
My Device: torch 9860

hi, i have the same problem too actually :smileysad: what's worse is that this is only a day old and i do not know what to do, i honestly want to know how to get this fixed or my parents will flip. i just got this phone last night.... i downloaded an app today and my blackberry froze, i then decided to take out the battery , the same thing i would do with my blackberry curve 2580, and it would turn on perfectly fine as i insert the battery again. what i don't get is why RIM would release a phone like this. this is beyond me and it's driving me crazy right now. I REALLY HOPE SOMEONE IS ABLE TO HELP ME :smileysad: THIS IS ME CRYING OUT FOR HELP RIGHT NOW.

Contributor
akshaychadha
My Device: Z30

Take it to the dealer you bought it from or your nearest BB service centre mate.