Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry torch

Blackberry Torch wont turn on, red light flashes for 2 seconds goes off and turns on again after 10 seconds

It suddenly turned off and after battery runs out when I recharge, it goes back on but when I'm using it it goes off again with the red light code.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: Blackberry Torch wont turn on, red light flashes for 2 seconds goes off and turns on again after 10 seconds

Hi robhercon

I'm not quite sure I understand exactly what's happening. 

Your BlackBerry will not turn on at all, however, you do still get the LED light flashing?

Thanks

-CptS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry torch

Re: Blackberry Torch wont turn on, red light flashes for 2 seconds goes off and turns on again after 10 seconds

It does turn on but suddenly turns off and starts the LED flashing
Super Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800 .246/.448/.526/.666/.706

From J. Sanders:

"first remove the battery from the device for a minute, and put it back in.
Leave the device to charge 2-3 hours, and then, still connected to the USB cable, remove the the battery from the device a few seconds and reinsert it. If it boots--leave it to charge to 100% (check Options > Status for the percentage). If it doesn't reboot on the first attempt, leave it several more hours. I've had one charge for two days before it came back to life after an extreme battery depletion. Every 3-4 hours, with the device still connected to the charger, you can remove and replace the battery to see if it reboots."

Follow BBOSGhostryder on Twitter
Don't forget to click on the Like button if you like the answer to your post and/or click on "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved.
Live your life in such away that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, satan shudders & says..."Oh **** he's awake".