Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Contributor
My Device: torch 9850
My Carrier: Verizon

Blackberry hangs 5secs after start up.

my bb hangs 5 secs after startup. the screen freezes without any key working until i take the battery off or the battery goes down and i reboot. it  comes up and freeze again after 5 secs. i have rebooted 10times already. Please can anyone help me....

Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Blackberry

Re: Blackberry hangs 5secs after start up.

There are many possibilities why your phone hangs such as there may be problem in hardware or if you have updated the OS and if it is not updated properly then also it may be a possiblity that it may hang or you have filled all your system memory with the data so it may take bit more time to initialise the OS and the apps and there are many more reasons.

Best way is to consult the Service Center and get the perfect reason for theproblem and get it solved.

Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 OS Leaked 10.2.0.1725 | STL100-2
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

Re: Blackberry hangs 5secs after start up.

Wait until it works fine. If still issues encountered, perform Security Wipe. Please see this article:

How to delete all data and applications from the BlackBerry smartphone using the Security Wipe optio...

Thanks.

Good luck!

Please thank those who help you by clicking the button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"