Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Highlighted
My Device: Torch
My Carrier: At&t

Blackberry protect's status your network does not support this service

My torch's bb protect statusnis coming that this service is not available on your network please help me regardingthisSmiley Happyq

Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: Blackberry protect's status your network does not support this service

Hi and welcome to the forums!

Is this the message you get?

Thanks,

Bifocals

KB26037 "Your wireless service plan does not include BlackBerry Protect. Service plan for device does not support this application" appears when trying to login to the BlackBerry Protect application on the BlackBerry smartphone."

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

My Device: 9900
My Carrier: XL

Re: Blackberry protect's status your network does not support this service

I have this problem also. I have a full service package from XL Indonesia, using 9900/7.1.0.523.

Blackberry Protect ran before in 7.1.0.339, after upgrading my OS, suddenly my status in Blackberry Protect goes: "Your wireless service plan does not include Blackberry Protect".

I read: http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/viewdocument.do;jsessionid=38918D884D9E0672E3CCD18DEA13A48C?...

And then do "Register Now" in Host Routing Table, but still not solve my problem. I still can't run Blackberry Protect.

Please Help!!!