Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

yhseleit
My Device: Not Specified

Blackberry torch in Egypt

hey all...

am not a blackberry user, am a regular Iphone user the last 2 years, but i found that the new torch will be very interesting to use, but since i live in Egypt, the idiots in the providers here can't tell if they're goin to get it ir not

can any one help me and tell me if they r going to get it or should i buy it from the UAE if it's unlocked there

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
Spy520
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Vodafone Qatar

Re: Blackberry torch in Egypt

Haha Egypt, ask me I have been waiting ages for phones to be released and guess what the prices are just horrible like 3499 EGP for a Bold 9700 lol

For sure even if it was released in Egypt, get it from UAE or Qatar unlocked, or get it from UK or US unlocked better

*To get something online and deliver it to Egypt you may use Aramex or DHL or Fedex

If you need anymore question I would be happy to help you as I am Egyptian and I know the price strategy well in Egypt :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Contributor
melsatar
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Vodafone Egypt

Re: Blackberry torch in Egypt

hey, i'm Egyptain and have the Torch by the way, it will be released soon but it is working fine with blackberry services, but the issue with all arabic countries that blackberry application world is not running , which is so bad and not nice from blackberry

Please use plain text.