Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
Farawaywriter
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9860
My Carrier: Cable & Wireless
Accepted Solution

Blocked Pin

I bought a torch 9860, from amazon and the problem i have is i cannot get emails, yahoo nor  msn. My service provider is saying they are not able to add my device, it is showing the pin is blocked. Can someone please help me, i cannot return the phone as i live in the caribbean. The merchant advertised as new, but now it seems to me that it may be a refurbished phone. I have the full bb service. Please help....

Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Blocked Pin

Contact amazon support via email or phone to let know what problem you're facing. My experience with amazon is very cool. The refunded my money when they wrongly shipped my items. All you need to do is ship back and get refund. If the PIN is blocked then it need to be released by RIM only and usually they don't do it.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Farawaywriter
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9860
My Carrier: Cable & Wireless

Re: Blocked Pin

Hi i contacted Amazon and got in touch with the seller but i have had the phone for over 3 months so nothing can be done, unfortunately it took me this long to find out the pin was blocked, they told me i have to contact RIM so it seems i just have to keep the phone as you mentioned they don't do it. The sellers said it's a manufacturing problem.

Please use plain text.