Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

alevenort
My Device: 8320

Calendar Sync

Good day, I´m having a problem with the wireless syncronization of my calendar, when i first configurate the email account, the device brings the calendar, but when i create an appointment in outlook, the device isn´t sincronized. I´m using outlook with a POP account, and the calendar syncronized by the app google calendar sync, when i check the calendar in my browser is exactly the same as outlook (default management of calendar), i wiped my device and i configurated only the email account with the calendar syncronization but it not worked. Hope you can help me
Retired
FrankieS
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Calendar Sync

Hi alevenort,

Welcome to the Support Community!

Wireless synchronization with Microsoft Outlook is currently supported only if you are using a BlackBerry Enterprise Server. I would advise making sure you are using the native Gmail synchronization in Email Setup as shown in this KB article.  "How to enable or disable calendar synchronization with an integrated Gmail email account" http://bbry.lv/R9JA1H

I would recommend first enabling the synchronization in Email Setup again then testing to see if any changes made on the BlackBerry smartphone calendar are synchronized with the Gmail webmail calendar.

Let me know if this helps.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!