Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
dunjen2
My Device: blackberry torch
My Carrier: att

Re: Calendar Sync

I'm having a similar problem.  I just got a torch and was trying to sync my calendar from my desktop.  I'm using the USB cable.  It used to work on my curve, but with all of the most recent software, device and desktop, it will not do it.  I finally got the address book to sync by selecting Microsoft 7 instead of Outlook.  Unfortunately, it does not have Microsoft 7 as an option under your sync settings for the calendar.  I'm sorry, I am far from tech savy!  Any help would be appreciated!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
gglazer1
My Device: Not Specified

Yes that is where I am looking but there is only one listed and matches the email address of the outlook account. 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
wrb888
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Vodafone

Over Christmas and New Year I was away on a skiing holiday.  During the holiday I met 9 other people having the same issue!

This is clearly a defect that Blackberry need to resolve.

Anybody know how to raise the issue with Blackberry?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
pataraco
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: AT&T

I'm having the same problem, everything else (tasks, contacts, memos) syncs just fine. Only the calendar events associated with my "default' calendar will sync up (btw, first it deletes the events, and then adds them). This wasn't a problem until the upgrade to BlackBerry Destop Software 6.0.1, before that, everything was working fine.

O.S.: Windows XP

BBDS: 6.0.1

Outlook: 2003 SP3

Please use plain text.
Contributor
wrb888
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Vodafone

Thanks for the reply.  It doesn't surprise me!

I have mentioned this to a friend of a friend who works for RIM - and shown him the problem.  Sadly, no feedback yet.

This really does need RIM to look in to it - just don't know how to contact them?

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

wrb888 wrote:

Thanks for the reply.  It doesn't surprise me!

I have mentioned this to a friend of a friend who works for RIM - and shown him the problem.  Sadly, no feedback yet.

This really does need RIM to look in to it - just don't know how to contact them?

Contact Us is at the bottom of every page

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.