Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

eelinan
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: ATT

Calendar transfer to new BB Torch

How do I transfer my complete calendar from my old BB Torch 9800 to my new BB Torch 9810?

Please help!

Thanks in advance to all that respond!

-Ed

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1052; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: Calendar transfer to new BB Torch

Download Desktop Software from www.blackberry.com/desktop and install to your PC.

Then make a full backup of the old Torch.

Once that is done, go to Restore and under "Select Data to Restore" choose "Select device data and settings." Choose the Calendar database and restore it to the new device.

Bear in mind that the old calendar will overwrite whatever is currently on the 9810 and won't combine entries.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
eelinan
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: ATT

Elite II (John),

First of all thank you very much for responding!!

I did what you said but I still have a problem. When I went to "Select device date settings" I could not click on the "Calendar"database because it was not clickable, another words the box to the left of the "calendar" setting was a different color than that of the rest of the settings.

Any other suggestions??

Thank you kindly once again,

-Ed

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1052; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

On your BB go into the Calendar. Then go into Options and turn off wireless sync. Then try the process again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.