05-24-2011 07:04 PM
When i go to setup\email accounts\internet mail account there is an email address I dont have access to their. All I can do is activate it but i cant since i dont have the password. How do i delete it.
05-31-2011 09:06 AM
this is the new way of deleting an old mail account on the BB Torch, the answer is in the service books:
1. on your BB screen, go to "setup"
2. click on options
3. click on device
4. click on advanced system settings
5. click on service books
remove the "v" on the mail accounts that are no longer valid
return to standard screen
if necessary reboot
all the icons of the mail accounts that are no longer used should be gone....
There you go....
08-03-2011 02:54 PM
I had a similar problem. Someone hacked my Gmail account so I changed my password on my laptop.
I wanted to change it on my Torch too, otherwise I wouldn't get my mail on it.
But I couldn't get further than Setup-Email accounts as well.
I saw you had an earlier post from someone who suggests you go another way, I tried that and it works. My account is deleted.
Next problem: How can I put it back in because I've got to go to Setup-Email Accounts again.
08-03-2011 04:04 PM
There are other options aside from the on-device e-mail setup. There are currently issues with the on-device setup that RIM is aware of and working on.
In the meantime, you can do one of the following to manipulate your e-mail accounts:
1. Log into your service provider's BlackBerry Internet Service (BIS) website on your PC. Depending on your service provider the URL will vary. For instance, mine is att.blackberry.com
2. From your device browser, go to mobile.blackberry.com. Select your country, then go to Communicate>Email. Scroll down to Other Personal Email and click on Integrate Now, then Launch Email Setup.
3. Use the information in this article to download another e-mail setup application onto your device.
One of these methods will get you back on track.
08-04-2011 04:45 AM
09-15-2011 03:26 AM
1. is not working from my pc, it gives the message that is not accesible from my pc... i dont know why.
2. when i select to integrate my email, it gives http error 500... any idea?