If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
kamlekar
My Device: blackberry torch 9860
My Carrier: airtel
Accepted Solution

Can't even buy a single app on Blackberry 9860

What is this Blackberry? I can't even buy a single app from blackberry world app store. I can see the following page when I visit payment options from Blackberry world page. 

This is really frustrating...

Please someone help.

BTW, I never bought apps... but I am willing to buy many apps and alas! I see this page everytime. 

and even when I try to buy any app from my 9860 BB world, I get redirected to login section. when I do login and try to buy any app. again I will be kicked to login page.

There are many bugs I was countering with BBWorld on my mobile as well as on my laptop. Somehow, I took my time to let you guys know how much I am suffering here.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: Can't even buy a single app on Blackberry 9860

It sounds like there is an issue with your payment method. Contact your carrier and they should be able to resolve it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kamlekar

[ Edited ]

Just for a test, I activated BIS plan on my mobile and now I can access the payment methods but still getting the following error.

your transaction was not processed. Please try your purchase again. (Error Id: 30261)

I added a new post which explains clearly about the issues I am facing. link

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Did you try adding the debit card as a credit card? If that doesn't work then there is nothing we can do here. Contact your carrier about adding a bill to carrier option.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kamlekar

Thanks, adding debit card in credit card field worked for me :smileyhappy:

BTW, Blackberry should consider modifying the label to Credit/Debit instead of just Credit.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark

Clad to hear it worked. Debit cards can almost always be used just like a credit card. Most if them say Visa / Mastercard.
Please use plain text.