Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Klokkies2
My Device: tourch 9810
My Carrier: Cell C

Can't install Blackberry world after upgrade to 7.1

i can't install App world, it says error when it gets to a certain kb. I don't know what to do. Please help?

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Can't install Blackberry world after upgrade to 7.1

Hello Klokkies2

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

First perform a battery pull restart by removing the battery while your device is Powered On , wait for  a min. then reinsert it back .

After reboot from your BlackBerry browser browse to www.blackberry.com/appworld and try downloading it again.But be sure that you have a strong Carrier Network or good downloading speed .

Good luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
Klokkies2

After how many times it installed but now it says: "Issue accord with Blackberry World, blackberry worls must colse") and then it closes. Wanted to reinstall whats app, have done a battery pull twice already and still says that.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Hi Klokkies2

Have you ever been able to use BlackBerry World , Or are using any other BlackBerry data services like BBM , email etc. ?

Also please Try those KB regarding your problem and the error you recieving :

KB31803 : "There is an issue with BlackBerry App World. BlackBerry App World must now close." is encountered when opening BlackBerry App World

KB24457 : "There is an issue with BlackBerry App World. BlackBerry App World must now close" appears and BlackBerry App World closes unexpectedly.

Try it and let us know.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
Klokkies2

Nothing is marked in APN and I am going to try to upgrade it, it is not when I open App world, as soon as I download it stops at 1.6mb and gives me this message.

Please use plain text.
Klokkies2

my phone has App world 4.3.0.26 on, no upgrade is available and also why did all my contacts dissapear when I upgraded to 7.1 on BBM? i have tried both KB you sent nothing helps

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Klokkies2 wrote:

my phone has App world 4.3.0.26 on, 

Hello Klokkies2

Your Orginal issue is that you're unable to Download BlackBerry App World , So have you downloaded BlackBerry World in your device ?

Klokkies2 wrote:

no upgrade is available and also why did all my contacts dissapear when I upgraded to 7.1 on BBM? i have tried both KB you sent nothing helps

What you are trying to Update  and reading BBM7 , our Contacts are stored with our BlackBerry ID , once you login with your same BlackBerry ID in your device your BBM contacts will be restored back. Those above KB rae not related to BlackBerry Messenger.

If you're having problem with BBM also then please clarify your exact problem.

Thanks.

Please use plain text.