Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

My Device: Torch 9810

Can't login to Blackberry ID account

Hi there

I just received my new Blackberry Torch 9810 and can not loging to my blackberry ID account. That is exactly what it says every time I try "Unable to login to your Blackberry ID account". I have called Rogers 3 times, tried talking to the guys in a Rogers store and have reset my password online twice. On my phone I can not even get into the prompts to change anything in the section for "Blackberry ID".

Help? 

Elite II
My Device: Curve

Re: Can't login to Blackberry ID account

Hi Jody 1974,

Welcome to the Community,

As you had just recieved your BB Torch I don't think reseting your BB ID again and again is good .First make sure of your Mobile data connectivity .

The BlackBerry ID account can be authenticated using the BlackBerry App World storefront on a PC, so try it and also please have a look at this Article of K.B : "Unable to login to your BlackBerry ID account" or "Unable to update your BlackBerry ID account info...

Good Luck

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.