Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
cranmind
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: Blackberry
Accepted Solution

Can't proceed with appworld

My Blackberry store setup gets stuck at step 3 (update your software). My phone restarts during the update and then the store setup keeps processing.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Can't proceed with appworld

Hi cranmind

Welcome to Support Forums

Which version of BlackBerry world you tried ? Do a Battery pull restart after reboot On your homescreen Go to Options > Device > Application Management > Delete BlackBerry World from there , perform another reboot.

Once it is done from your BlackBerry browser browse or Click here http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/entry.do?code=appworld3 to download version 4.0.0.55 .After Installing your device may prompt for a restart then try updating BlackBerry ID software.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
cranmind
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: Blackberry

Thanks for the reply. The link worked. I installed App World directly on my device and it works fine now.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi cranmind

You are most welcome.. we are glad that your issue with BlackBerry World has been resolved :smileyhappy:

Cheers !

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.