Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: Cannot Set Up BBM A Temporary BBM Server Error Has occured [ i got source of problem]

dskyjo wrote:
for the new or old id still not working
if use old restore not working
if change replace with new email from old still not working

i mean it working for new account of blackberry id or other account without editing my bbid username

the biggest problem is from my BB id username
cannot sync contact anymore

is that cannot be fix ?

Hello dskyjo

You're having a Torch 9810 having OS7 , On a BlackBerry you can't use multiple BlackBerry ID at the same time , If you already used a new BlackBerry ID on your device then you can't use your old ID even after Changing or updating BlackBerry ID username using the KB I suggested unless you perform a security wipe !

If you have a backup of your BBM contact link when using older version of BBM then perform a security wipe then use your old BlackBerry ID after a password reset .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
dskyjo
My Device: 9810

Re: Cannot Set Up BBM A Temporary BBM Server Error Has occured [ i got source of problem]

im not using multiple account on my torch,
i have downgrade and upgrade version os

wipe using bbm with new bbid <= work
wipe again using my primary BB id doesnt work

if you want try, i will give to you my bb id by pm :smileyvery-happy:
then you will know what really happen to me :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

[ Edited ]

Hey dskyjo

Well .. I would love to use your BlackBerry ID and then try it But I have my own :smileylol:

Regarding your issue with your old BBM , there is KB but it related to BlackBerry 10 device :

KB33652 : "Temporary Server Error" or "There is no BBM account associated with this email address" is displayed when attempting to move an existing BBM account to the BlackBerry 10 smartphone

So I wish , you should contact your Carrier three and let them Escalate this particular issue to BlackBerry , If you do so then BlackBerry Technical team will able to suggest a specific KB for BlackBerry 7 or earlier device also .

Or you can try the workaround within that Knowledge Base .

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
dskyjo

im not use bb 10
and for now we know my primary BBID was got error

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Have you gone through that workaround ?

Or Contact your Carrier for Escalation to RIM .

Please use plain text.
Contributor
dskyjo

nothing response on Indonesia
ask for blackberryhelp they still give me answer like you
im so hopeless this case will clear

now i lost 1200 more of my contact :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Hi there,

You can and should contact your Carrier  " Three " . Your Carrier is capable to forward any issue to BlackBerry free of cost . you have .Your Carrier may say it not possible but you have to force them for escalation. As you pay your Carrier for all those services they were bound to support for such issue. 

dskyjo wrote:

now i lost 1200 more of my contact :smileysad:

Also have you ever did a Backup of your Contacts to your media card or remotely via any email account before updating to BBM7 ? 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
dskyjo

you're best dude :smileyvery-happy:
i never back up again since using bbv7
carrier cannot help because fatal error on my BB ID
i dont know who can fix this or check my bb id
on BBv7 when restore from desktop manager , BBM contact was not sync ,, because our contact based from BBID

this is madness hahaha
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

LOL... I know it very well that BBM7 or higher version don't allow any local backup , it uses our BlackBerry ID .

But As I asked on previous post 

prince2012 wrote :

Also have you ever did a Backup of your Contacts to your media card or remotely via any email account before updating to BBM7

I mean before updating BBM to version 7 , If  you did a backup locally ?

If you have that backup on your media card ,  then while using your new BlackBerry ID on your device you can try Installing BBM6.2  . this version allow local backup and restore . After installing BBM6.2 you can restore your contacts from backup. Once you have your Contacts from those backup you can update your BBM to version 7 or higher . I hope it will work . 

You can installing BBM6.2 from this link using your BlackBerry browser http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/entry.do?code=bbm6 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
dskyjo

i never back up localy or email
because email cannot restore all of contact

anyway server up today
and my backup success

so my BBID is source of all this problem hahaha

thanks verymuch prince for give me best suggest of this problem ,,
Please use plain text.