03-07-2012 09:31 AM
Hello Everyone I'm new here, I need help with configuring my email account on my blackberry touch 9800 that i just switched to using bb desktop manager. It keeps saying "Sorry unable to connect your session please login in" everytime i put in my password and login. My email already appears as an email account i just cant log in and thus cant receive emails on my fone. pls help. Thanks
03-07-2012 09:35 AM
Please try this FIRST, using your BlackBerry browser...
• Go to mobile.blackberry.com
• Scroll down to Communication and then to Email.
• Choose the appropriate email set up options.
If that works and completes your email setup/editing, good.
If not, follow these additional instrucitons:
2) Register HRT: (OS5) Homescreen > Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table > Scoll to any line entry and > press the Menu key > and then click Register Now. If you have an OS 6 or OS 7 device, Look at Options > Device > Advanced > Host Routing Table, etc.
3) Resend Service Books: KB02830 Send the service books for the BlackBerry Internet Service
4) Then, with the BlackBerry device POWERED ON, remove the battery for a minute, and then reinsert the battery to reboot. A reboot in this manner is prescribed for most glitches and operating system errors, and you will lose no data on the device doing this.
5) Now, return to the 1) mobile.blackberry.com email setup as mentioned above and follow that.
Hopefully that will get things going again for you!
03-07-2012 10:07 AM
03-07-2012 10:11 AM
No, just follow the steps as outline above.
So, what happened after step 1, were able to setup your email?
03-07-2012 10:16 AM
03-07-2012 10:23 AM
03-07-2012 10:29 AM
Are you SURE you have the BlackBerry Data Plan on THIS BlackBerry device?
You need to call your mobile provider and double check on that.
03-07-2012 10:47 AM
03-07-2012 10:55 AM
Please do, good luck.