Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

My Device: Bold

Re: Certificate chain invalid after upgrading Blackberry Messenger on Torch

Hello all..
I have same problem with you,netzimon. But when I tried rickels's suggestion to delete all certificates in that long list that had a X or a, I must fill password key store. :smileysad: I don't know what password. Anybody can help me?
New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800

You set the password the first time you are being asked for it. After that, there is no way to recover it if you forget it. If you have entered the wrong password several times, the device will be locked and you will have to do a wipe. Be sure you backup your Blackberry just to be on the safe side.

New Contributor
My Device: curve

I have this problem too. For months now. The "solution" is not a solution. I don't have a network administrator to go to, and there are no other instructions.
Contributor
My Device: BB curve 8520

Hi ! I just accepted bbm upgrade version 8.... Now I keep getting pop up insecure ..etc .. I'm not on wifi , using 8520 ... Can I delete all the invalid certificates myself ??? And will this deletion creates problems or will it stop the popup from continually appearing , also tell me how will those expired certificates be replaced ??? ... Pls assist
Contributor

BTW , my 8520 is just over a year old and the rubber covering the buttons started breaking causing me 2 lose my buttons .. Is the rubber a part of a new cover ??? If not then pls let me know how this part can be reaplaced without costing me the price of a new PH ..tnx
Contributor

re-reply certificate not secure (POP UP)

Hi there TECHNO BOFFIN , I posted sum queries sum tym ago . Thus far I hav deleted all expired certificates. Cleared all history nd cache plus hardbooted the device 8520 pin:292A4F30 , unfortunately the pop up box keeps opening whenever I use my bbm ... Pls advise
New Contributor

Hi .. how do i delete the certificate.. ?

New Contributor

Hi.. Where and how do i delete the certificate.. ? pls help.. also is there a way to downgrade back to the old BBM 6 ?

New Contributor
My Device: 8520