Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9860
My Carrier: Rainbow dealer

Compain towards Handset

Hie, I Purchased a blackberry handset end of december, my handset has stopped workin took it to d centre and i get an answer its out of warranty, i was skeptical of buying your handet, but i thought it would be strong enough to atleast use while traveeling, imagine a blackbeery gets a crack while jus travelling , how fragile it would be? completely unsatisfied with your service and with your low standard technologhy, I shall refer this to all my friends , I made a wrong choice of not purchasing a samsung phone over your blackberry, even though its highly priced, total waste of money , and for you it might not make a difference in losing one more customer, but your failure is your service is equally bad as your handset. Blackberry should shut down.

Forums Advisor III
My Device: Passport & PlayBook
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Compain towards Handset

Good day

Welcome to BB forums

Are you blaming BlackBerry because you may of damage the device yourself. BlackBerry won't just crack on its own.

If you just got the device maybe you need to follow up store or third party that must of sold you the device. just don't come on here and bad mouth BlackBerry.

Good luck

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!