Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

deliab
My Device: Torch 9800

Complaint about the Blackberry Torch

Hi there

Please help me to get this complaint into the right hands so please forward and copy me in.  Your website strangely does not have an email address for complaints. 

Normally I am a supporter of Blackberry but then I got the Blackberry 9800 (torch) and I have never been more unhappy with a phone for the following reasons:

1. It scratches and chips easily and looks horrible in a short space of time.
  2. Most importantly, Blackberry do not have many covers for this phone.  I travel quite far to get a cover for the phone because no one stocks them!
  3. The covers that I do get break monthly (the front sliding section).  I have therefore spent a fortune on countless covers (I have had to buy at least 20 in the two years that I have had the phone).  I am not negligent and keep my phone in my handbag so am very careful with it. 

I am so disappointed in this phone and it has cost me so much money to keep protecting it not only with the covers but also travelling to find covers. 

Kindly respond to this thoughtless phone that was expensive and expensive to maintain.

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
unleashurself
My Device: 9780

Re: Complaint about the Blackberry Torch

Hi Deliab,

I suggest you to get a screen guard for your handheld screen and as you already mentioned you have used approx 20 covers in two years then seems no issue with the availability of Torch covers, if still you have issue then please be in touch with the carrier from where you purchased this.

They may provide you best cover for your handheld

Please use plain text.
deliab
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: Complaint about the Blackberry Torch

I have a screen guard but it is on the outer edge of the screen.  It chips! 

As far as the covers go, I mentioned that I have to find the covers and it is not easy because I have to "find" them.  Just ask your cellphone stores and you will discover that they are always out of stock.  My current cover is just not going on and I have been to three stores and they do not have covers. 

Clearly, there is a problem!

Please use plain text.