Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

JenS5
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9850
My Carrier: Verizon wireless

Contacts and appointments lost to the iCloud

I recently updated my iTunes software for my IPod and it asked if I wanted to sync my information to the iCloud.  I did... then later noticed that all of my contacts and calendar appointments on my PC were gone.  I just figured I would sync my Torch to the desktop manager and put them all back... Not what happened.  Now the information is missing from my Outlook on my PC and from my Torch.  It is however, on the iCloud.  The Verizon Blackberry technicians were not able to get the information back onto my Torch.  Any ideas???  Since when did Apple and Blackberry engage in a data feud and start taking hostages??

Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Contacts and appointments lost to the iCloud

Hi,

It may happen that you've misconfigured Sync direction and hence such issue arises. Check the below KB article on proper sync setup - 

KB00561 How to configure wireless calendar synchronization on a BlackBerry smartphone

KB03315 How to setup organizer data synchronization using BlackBerry Desktop Software

KB19148 How to synchronize organizer data in Microsoft Office for Mac between the BlackBerry smartphone and a Mac computer using BlackBerry Desktop Software

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.