Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
dillasipit
My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: AXIS

DP wont change !!

excuse me,

i want to ask ? My Display Pict won't to change.

anybody can tell me what must i do? Thanks

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: DP wont change !!

Hello dillasipit

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

In past also , most user resolved this issue by simply reinstalling BBM . If you want to try then follow those steps :

On your Homescreen Go to Options > Device > Application Management > locate and delete BlackBerry Messenger from that list . Once deleted perform a battery pull restart by removing the battery while Powered On , wait for a min. then reinsert it back.

Finally after reboot use your BlackBerry browser and browse to www.blackberry.com/bbmdownload and download the most recent available for your device . I hope it will help.

-------------------------------------------

Please note, if you're having BBM7 or higher then once you login with your BlackBerry ID your contacts will be restored backup , but if you're using prior version of BBM then first do a backup of your BBM contacts locally on your media card .

KB20554 How to back up and restore the BlackBerry Messenger contact list

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
dillasipit
My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: AXIS

thank's

my blackberry is 9800 OS 6, bbm vers 7.0.0.126

but, if I download the new version of bbm , i'm worried still could not work.

i saw a review in AppWorld, most people spoke that the new version (v7.0.1.23) can not work. and yes, i have a blackberry ID.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi there,

How long you're having this problem with your Display picture ? 

If it's already over a week then you try those steps. I don't know why you're so worried :smileyhappy: There are million BBM user and a few reviews on App World is not always true for application like BlackBerry Messenger !

I don't think you will have any problem Or wait for a few more days and if problem continues with your display picture then you should try reinstalling BBM. ( Currently few Asia Pacific users are having issue with BBM )  

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.