Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

fergust
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9810

Date and Time Error

This morning I woke at 5:35 and my alarm had been set for 4:45.  I looked at my phone and it was showing the date off by 2 days - Dec 28th and the time as 17:30 (I use the 24 hour clock).  I am wondering if this was a network failure of some sort or if it is my phone.  I need to know because it is my alarm clock and I cant be late for work like this.....

Forums Advisor III
RobGambino
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: Date and Time Error

Good day

Set it back to the correct date and see if this happens again.

here is some more info.

Set the date and time

1.  On the home screen or in the Applications folder, click the Clock icon.
  2.  Press the Menu key > Set Time.
    • To get the date and time from the wireless network automatically, change the Update Time field to Automatic. Note that you must be connected to the wireless network.
    • To set the date and time manually, change the Update Time field to Manual. Click the Set Time or Set Date field. Change the time or date. Click OK.
  3.  Do any of the following:
    • To receive a prompt when your BlackBerry® smartphone detects a new time zone, change the Auto Update Time Zone field to Prompt.
    • To have your smartphone update the time zone automatically when it detects a new time zone, change the Auto Update Time Zone field to On.
  4.  Press the Menu key > Save.

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!