Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
Baggy1951
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: O2

Deleting Enterprise Link

My BB was purchased in Korea and linked to my company system. On leaving the company I was allowed to keep the phone but it still shows Korea and I cannot sync my personal emails. I have been to O2 but they seem not be able to help. I can access emails through the web. I also have my address book showing Desktop as well as personal. Any ideas? Thanks
Please use plain text.
Retired
SmoothRider
My Device: 9500, 8110, 8700, 8220, 9100, 9800, 9810, Z10

Re: Deleting Enterprise Link

Hello Baggy1951

Welcome to the forums. 

It sounds like you still have an IT policy on your device.  This could be preventing you from adding personal email to your device. Have a look at this blog post which will show you how to check for an IT policy and then you can follow the next link which will show you how to remove the IT policy. *****NOTE that in order to remove the IT policy you will need to completely wipe your device of all data and 3rd party applications.*****

What is an IT Policy and how can I view it?

How to remove an obsolete IT policy from a BlackBerry smartphone that was activated on a BlackBerry ...

-SR

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Baggy1951
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: O2

Re: Deleting Enterprise Link

Dear Smoothrider

Thank you for your note. My Blackberry shows no IT Policy. Also when I try Command Prompt on my laptop it does not recognise "Run as Administrator". Do you have any other ideas (apart from change the phone). Thanks.

Please use plain text.