If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
MaryT
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: ATT

Duplicate Calendar and Phone Book Entries-1,000 OF THEM!!!

I might just have to torch the new torch.  My calendar is picking up a thousand duplicates of the same meeting in my google calendar.  The only calendar I use is a google calendar - I'm not even merging two calendars.  I suspect there's something going on with the syncing, so went into the desktop software, but I can't follow their directions to go into the organizer/calendar/advanced options/sync because that option doesn't even exist on my phone .  Also, I tried to flat out just delete the calendar icon/program on the handheld but can't even do that.  The phone is soo sluggish, it's ridiculous. 

I ended up having to buy an app (which cheeses me off, because I've never bought an app in my life and I had to buy one to fix this stupid thing)  called "Contacts Cleaner" which worked on the contacs list (although it wiped out about 20 contacts completely that I'll have to re-add).  but it isn't an app for the calendar. 

I have about 15 more days before I have to keep the phone, so if anyone knows that would be great. 

Please use plain text.