Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
ashutosh512
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Vodafone

Email address required

Hi,

I require an official email address to register my complaint.

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
Ronbob
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: Email address required

Hello ashutosh512

Welcome to the Community

What requires you to have an email?

Ron 

...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ashutosh512

Hi Ron,

I want an email address, because I am fedup of the services provided by the Local Service Centre and need resolution for once and all..

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
Ronbob
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Can you let us know what the issue is so that we can try to sort things out?

Ron

...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ashutosh512

I'm a Blackberry user for more than 3 years now and have already used multiple models of Blackberry. Now, in the end of July I've purchased a BB Torch 9800 model, which is continuous giving me problems of hanging, automatic data deletion, automatic disappearance of App World and now complete rubbing off keypad numbers.

I've visited the local service center location as Redington Center, Lucknow, India and they're the most unprofessional people I've ever met in my life.

Hence, I'm approaching you for some help in this regard, as I'm totally shocked with the unprofessional approach displayed here and totally can't anticipate the same from such a big brand like Blackberry.

Would look forward for your support in this regard.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ashutosh512

Hi Ron,

I am awaiting your reply on this..

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.1.3247), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Hello,

Please be aware that this site is a user-to-user community of volunteers. No formal support, escalation, etc. can be received here. Indeed, contractually RIM cannot accept escalations directly from end users...escalations must follow the formal support channels, even if they are not cooperative.

Please check the primary RIM site for contact information for the firm. From what I understand, there is no email address for you to bypass the formal channels as you are requesting to do. But, you may find something different on the primary RIM website.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ashutosh512

Please use plain text.