Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Visitor
Rachel086
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800

Email's not working

When my contract changed I changed from a blackberry curve to a blackberry torch 9800 and now my emails won't work on it. It has been set up and saved as when I got into set up and email accounts it shows my email address and asks for the password to activate the account on my phone. But when I put the password in the next screen brings up 'Sorry, unable to continue your session. Please log in again.' But it says this everytime. What can I do to set up or activate my emails?

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.3.1.2072), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: Email's not working

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Contact your mobile network provider -- they control your BIS account. It sounds like your BIS account has not properly migrated from your old BB to your new one.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code