If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
Dips2406
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Vodafone

Enterprise Activation

Hi . I have a 9800 and unable to view Enterprise activation under Email settings. This option is simply missing and wanted to get this activate to connect to my office email. Can i request help please ? Thx - Dips

Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Enterprise Activation

Hi there,

In order to get the Enterprise activation option, you need to be on a BES plan. You'll want to check with your IT department for more info on this and to ensure that they have a BES plan enabled for your device.

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Dips2406
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Vodafone

Thanks so much for your quick reply.  My service provdier says this is a function which one should be able to see. My issues is when I go to the set up page, under Email, I do not see the Enterprise activation key. Once I see that then, my company has given me the password and the server name which I need to insert.  But the first step is to get the Enterprise actiation and am unable to see this on my bb. Dips

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
jamead1981
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: EE (Orange)

In order to use your phone with a BES server you need a BES data plan rather than the generic BIS data plan. You may need to specifically ask Vodafone for a BES dataplan - I guess most carriers would automatically assume you want the consumer BIS option. 

Please use plain text.