Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

PHW
New Contributor
PHW
My Device: Torch
My Carrier: AT&T

Enterprise Server on Personal Blackberry

I inadvertently synced my personal blackberry with my office laptop.  Now it thinks it's part of the enterprise server network and insists on a password.  After several attempts to use my password for my office blackberry, the device was wiped and rebooted.  Of course, all my files, contacts, etc, are gone.  But now it STILL thinks it's a corporate device and won't let me go thru set-up for personal e-mail.  Any ideas?  Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Enterprise Server on Personal Blackberry

i hope you have a backup, yu can remove IT policy from it so you can install your personal stuff again

NOTE: This will erase all data on your device so back it up!

KB18998 How to reset the BlackBerry smartphone to factory defaults

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
lyiarah_aries
My Device: blackberry torch 9800
My Carrier: O2

hi  i have the same problem as the other user who originally posted this thread. i did the same thing however after the reset it still goes to enterprise activation.. HELP!!!!

Please use plain text.
PHW
New Contributor
PHW
My Device: Torch
My Carrier: AT&T

I followed all the directions but it did take a couple of tries.  But it worked!

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

lyiarah_aries wrote:

hi  i have the same problem as the other user who originally posted this thread. i did the same thing however after the reset it still goes to enterprise activation.. HELP!!!!

if email goes to only enterprise activation then you most likely dont have a BlackBerry dataplan for it or you need to do a HRT reset

On the handset with SIM inserted, go to:

For OS5 and 4.x
Options - Advanced Options - Host Routing Table
and click Register now, and escape back to the home page.

For OS6 n 7
in options, device , advanced, host routing table, click on menu and choose register now.

Wait 2 minutes and see if registration to network happens.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.