Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

My Device: torch9810

Enterprise

I own my phone (9810)but previously was with a company that although I owned my cell due to being in the financial industry required us to have phones on enterprise...At that time I had a curve..have since changed phones but can't get enterprise off phone .........Any help/ideas?

Elite II
My Device: Curve

Re: Enterprise

Hello dsparklender

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Sorry for the late response !

Regarding your issue with your device , If your device is currently not associated with any Company or enterprise and you use it for your personal use then first do a backup of your device for help refer to this article How To Backup Your BlackBerry . 

Once you have your backup follow this Knowledge Base , it will remove any IT policies that are enabled on that device , After performing those steps you can activate BIS on your account (  if you don't have it ) , it will allow or offer you Internet mail account or allow you to setup personal emails :

KB31291 :  How to reset a BlackBerry smartphone to factory settings using BlackBerry Desktop Software

Good luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.