Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
Nicocolton
My Device: BlackBerry Torch 9810
My Carrier: Rogers

Error Code 102, Fixed, but now a new problem?

Hello,

Yesterday I received Error Code 102.  I tried to reset it, and it kept appearing.

I went to the website the error code specified, and then it told me to reload my device software.

It backed everything beforehand, but the backup was overwritten!  This happened as soon as I connected the Torch again to my computer after the Device Software was reinstalled.

But- I seem to have a few things missing.

BlackBerry Protect, which held all my contacts, was uninstalled.  It directed me to a link, but when I clicked "Download", the webpage responded with "Sorry, your device does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support BlackBerry Protect".  Huh?

Also, Documents to Go Pro is not installed.  I happened to like this program and it is a disappointment that it is no longer here.

Thirdly, under "Media", there is an app called "Music Store."  I had never seen this before (I live in Canada, I think that's why), so I opened it.  It responded with "Amazon MP3 Music Store has been disabled by your system administrator."

So, if anybody could help me, that would be MUCH appreciated.

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Nicocolton
My Device: BlackBerry Torch 9810
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Error Code 102, Fixed, but now a new problem?

if anybody could help me fix this, that would be GREATLY appreciated!

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

I suggest you install the OS again.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
haly
My Device: Bold 9930
My Carrier: Sprint

Hello,

Is there anyway to backup my data after getting a 102 error software reload? My father passed away recently and I have all his latest pictures on my phone. I didn't have the chance to back up anything before this error :smileysad: please help. I do not care about fixing the phone to use it, I just need my dad's pix back so I don't want to wipe out the phone. 

Please use plain text.