Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Contributor
m_pun
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

Error Downloading Attachments on the BB Torch 9800

As you already know, the ring volume on the Torch 9800 is extremely low. So I tried to email custom mp3 ringtones to my phone to use instead. In attempting to do so, I received a message saying "More request cannot be completed. Service book information not found."

I also received this message when trying to email a photo to my blackberry. This never use to happen in past blackberries I have owned.

How do I fix this "service book information not found" issue ?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
m_pun
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Error Downloading Attachments on the BB Torch 9800

has anybody had this same issue ?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
iveri
My Carrier: ATT

Click on the following: setup, email accounts, internet mail account. login and select the email you want the Service Book for, select edit. Now while on the setup page, press the MENU button and you will see service books. select it and it will send the service books to your blackberry

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
Raelic
My Device: Bold 9900, Playbook , HS-700 headset
My Carrier: Rogers

HIYA!

If you cannot do it from the device, go to your providers BIS site (providersname.blackberry.com usually) and create/login. Press 'Help'  then select 'send service books'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1). Please thank those who help you by clicking the Like Button beside the 'Reply' button.
2). If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution" on the correct post!
3). Remember to have fun! We are all in this together!
4). Follow me on Follow Raelic1337 on Twitter

Please use plain text.