Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
Muffin
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800

Error loading module - verify error

Hi, just started getting this message when trying to open downloaded apps on my Blackberry Torch 9800. I am running on OS 6.0. I've read various forum replies but no one seems to have an answer. I have tried battery pulls and reinstallations. I've also tried a security wipe of all 3rd party apps but to no avail. All previously downloaded apps open fine. But after downloading "Homenotesscreen" from app world all subsequent apps download fine, say they are installed but then the error message displays when I try to open them. Can someone help please - I'm just about running out of patience with Blackberry after the debacle last year !:Helpsmilie:

New Contributor
neju
My Device: 9800-Torch

Re: Error loading module - verify error

I'm experiencing same problems with my BB torch 9800. Any solutions please...i havn't enjoyed any new apps for over 4months now
Contributor
kavan0141
My Device: blackberry torch 9800

i am also facing same problem someone help me tell what is the solution verify error
Contributor
kavan0141

Shame on blackberry community forum still we are waiting proper rplyyy
JSanders
Solutions: 5,978
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

[ Edited ]

This might resolve the issue.

On your 9800, to go Options > Device > Application Managment

Scroll to the AppWorld listing, or BlackBerry World and delete it.

Then, Do a simple reboot on the BlackBerry in this manner: With the BlackBerry device POWERED ON, remove the battery for a minute, and then reinsert the battery to reboot.

Now, after reboot, use the BlackBerry browser to go to www.blackberry.com/appworld and resinstall BlackBerry World.

Let me know what happens.

ALSO, just FYI, This is a user-to-user community support forum. We are not RIM employees, but volunteers who enjoy assisting other users. RIM personnel rarely comment on queries posted here. We are users just like you, trying to help. We don't always get to or see every thread posted.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
neju
My Device: 9800-Torch

⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ for your suggestions Jsanders. I have done exactly what you said, but it still did not solve the problem
Contributor
kavan0141

Dear I did also whatever u told but still I am facing same problem so do something for us
JSanders
Solutions: 5,978
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Have either of you called your mobile provider yet to seek tech assistance on this issue?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code