Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
amitdixitlear
My Device: Blackberry torch 9800

Facebook App is not working with my BB 9800, showing error

Hello Team,

Before two days i got message from BB Application, Facebook needs to upgrade. So i upgraded but after upgradation it's not working properly, It's taking lot of time to open, even options key is not showing any option when facebook app is open. Please consider this, i have already rebooted my phone many times and even deleted facebook app and installed again from BB application.

Every time i am getting error message saying---- 

Uncaught Exception: java.lang.NoclassDef found error

I need you to look into this and try to resolve asap. Looking for your earliest reply.

Thanks

Amit

New Contributor
amitdixitlear
My Device: Blackberry torch 9800

IMPORTANT: Re: Facebook App is not working with my BB 9800, showing error

Is there anyone,who can look in to this and try to resolve this ?????????

Forums Advisor III
mondi21
My Device: 9320/7.1.0.865 (B2428)

Re: Facebook App is not working with my BB 9800, showing error

Hi! Welcome to the forums.
There are known issues with the new Facebook build.
Try reading this thread, this might help :smileyhappy:
http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-World/solution-on-isssues-with-Facebook-for-BlackB...

Cheers :smileyhappy:
New Contributor
tks54
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: IMPORTANT: Re: Facebook App is not working with my BB 9800, showing error

Yeah, this absolutely sucks! Is RIM or anyone doing anything about this? I can't get to ANYTHING with this new piece of garbage "upgrade". I can't believe anyone would release such a broken app to the public and just abandon them.