Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Contributor
abbyboy69
My Device: BB Torch - 9800
Accepted Solution

Facebook Notifications

Does anyone know or have issues with the facebook app, What happens is when someone posts something to my wall ( like a post for an appication) it shows up as they posted posted something on my wall, But it shows as they sent me a B-Day wish from my past birthday. So they did send that post org, But that was in Sept... ? and it does not show up with the actual post????????????

HELP!!! :smileyhappy:

Thanks

Regular Contributor
omxter
My Device: Bold 9000

Re: Facebook Notifications

hey and welcome to the forums

actually this is pretty common and the facebook app it self is responsible for this as the facebook app for blackberry does not support application posts (farm ville , my mood today, social interview, etc)

so when you get such a notification, the facebook app notifiys you but displays the last message that it supports from the same person who made the post....in your case the birthday wish..

hopefully facebook would upgrade the blackberry application to resolve that issue.

hope that helps.

good luck

1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the white star in the black box to the left of the post.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor
abbyboy69
My Device: BB Torch - 9800

Re: Facebook Notifications

Thank you for the Info....:smileyhappy: