Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

AMAN_PAL
My Device: TORCH 9800

Facebook error 100

when ever i try to log on to facebook through wi fi i get an error saying { We cannot reach facebook server at this time. please try again later ( 100 ) } and i am getting this error from day 1 and i have already upgraded to OS 6. Please give a solution for this.

Contributor
Garrettind
My Device: 8330

Re: Facebook error 100

If you don't have a bb data plan It will not work! I thought that with any wifi I would be able to use the apps on the bb but found out that lots don't work if you dont have a data plan! I have unlimited email and text messages but that doesn't count as a data plan!!! If you do have a data plan power down the phone, pull the battery, wait a few minutes and then restart the phone and try again!

New Contributor
kassminhoo
My Device: 9300

the problem still exist after i did that
rohitgarg71
My Device: tourch

seems there is problem in the new version launched couple of week back. i am also unable tologinto my facebook account and every time error 100 is coming. i tried to take out battery and reinstall the appliance etc

New Contributor
bhushankondawar
My Device: cuve 9360

Try this

Delete Facebook
Option > Device > Application Management > Facebook > Delete > *Don't Reboot the device – see next step

Delete your Service Books
Options > Device > Advanced System Settings > Service Book > Delete everything, some can't be deleted – it's ok

Don't reboot yet – Make sure your APN on Options > Device > Advanced System Settings > TCP IP is disabled

Reboot

Options > Device > Advanced System Settings > Host Routing Table > Register

Install Facebook app

it will work