Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

Finding a hidden picture folder

I would LOVE it if someone could tell me how to find pictures I moved to a folder I named "Mine."  I selected to hide it on my phone and POOF....gone forever and I can't find it anywhere.  Someone else posted something similar, but I think they were looking for just one picture and the steps didn't seem to help.

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Maxis Malaysia

Re: Finding a hidden picture folder

Hi, If there are application used for folder hiding. U may display these items as suggested ans below (as i knew)..ahuhu... 1. first, find the Files item (default BB folder). 2. Then, press BB button (symbol). 3. By moving the trackball, select an item " Show All". 4. After this, all hidden files will reveal. 5. For easier way, u can type filename into Search Magnifier ... Good luck, sorry for my mistake if any...
Solutions: 6,122
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

beccakay86 wrote:

I would LOVE it if someone could tell me how to find pictures I moved to a folder I named "Mine."  I selected to hide it on my phone and POOF....gone forever and I can't find it anywhere.  Someone else posted something similar, but I think they were looking for just one picture and the steps didn't seem to help.

On your BlackBerry, open the Media panel and press the Menu key.

Click on Explore and navigate to the folder in which you know your "mine" folders was located...

Press the Menu key again > Show All (or Show Hidden) and you should see your hidden folder.

If not, connect your device to the PC and go to your My Computer folder and choose the removable device that is your BlackBerry (you might have two, one of Media Card and one of the Device Memory.

Explore those folders to the correct area and find the hidden folder, click on the folder properties and UNcheck the "Hidden" attribute.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

nope, but thank you for trying

Solutions: 6,122
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Neither method?

Wow, that's a first, guess it's just gone :smileysad:

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code