Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
DrizzyEffect
My Device: 9800 Torch

Font Smoothing Dissapeared?

Hey,

I've recently got my BlackBerry Torch and it's been good but recently I've changed the fonts on it to see what a different one looked like and every since that all my font on the homescreen has became "rough" and out of porportion. I've tried changing my font back and didn't do anything.

How do I fix this homescreen problem cause it look bad on there.

Contributor
marcosgdf
My Device: BlackBerry Torch

Re: Font Smoothing Dissapeared?

It also happened to me twice...

The only working fix I've found it's reinstalling the OS on your BB, or return back to a security copy you've made before this problem...

It seems to be a bug in the OS, but there's no one in RIM that allows us reporting bugs so :smileyfrustrated:

Regular Contributor
DVader
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 & PlayBook

There is always support, reporting a bug without going through support troubleshooting doesn't mean you have a bug.

http://us.blackberry.com/support/

Obviously this hasn't happened to every BB Torch user so there must be an issue.

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

What OS are you on? Type in a new message on device MYVER and a space after to see and report back please.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V