Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Contributor
Bodan31
My Device: Torch 9800

Getting really frustrated!!

Ok... I'm really getiing frustrated with my Torch 9800.

It's about a year and I already send it once to replace the CPU... And then, same problem!

Frezze alots, I need to pullout the battery once a day. It's slow and my battery over heat. I delet e-mail and they are back!! When I go to "App World" it's very slow and sometime not working proprelly.

So I try all recommandations for all site but know I'm frustrated!

And please, can someone tell me if I can have help in french-canadian?

Thans!! 

I Love It!...

... Now , Quest what!
Super Contributor
ghostryder
My Device: Torch 9800 .246/.448/.526/.666/.706

Re: Getting really frustrated!!

Bodan31 wrote:

Ok... I'm really getiing frustrated with my Torch 9800.

It's about a year and I already send it once to replace the CPU... And then, same problem!

Frezze alots, I need to pullout the battery once a day. It's slow and my battery over heat. I delet e-mail and they are back!! When I go to "App World" it's very slow and sometime not working proprelly.

So I try all recommandations for all site but know I'm frustrated!

And please, can someone tell me if I can have help in french-canadian?

Thans!! 

Have you upgraded your OS yet? If not, check this thread for instructions on how to get a very stable OS loaded on your 9800. The .666 OS helps in the battery issue you describe as well as freezing problems.

Let us know how it goes.

Follow BBOSGhostryder on Twitter
Don't forget to click on the Like button if you like the answer to your post and/or click on "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved.
Live your life in such away that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, satan shudders & says..."Oh **** he's awake".
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: Getting really frustrated!!

Puis si t'as besoin d'aide en francais, envois un message a moi ou au membre qui se nomme Xandrex. :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.