Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Visitor
My Device: blackberry torch 9860
My Carrier: o2

HELP PLEASE,blackbery torch 9860 keeps turning its self off and on constantly,

please can some one help me i have only had this phone four days and it has all of a suddend started switching itself  of then reboting itself then flash and vibrate of 2mins then turning it self off again, it has done this constantly for 2 hours now. Please help. 123waygood123

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: HELP PLEASE,blackbery torch 9860 keeps turning its self off and on constantly,

Hello 123,

Perform a hard reset by removing the battery from the BlackBerry smartphone and reinserting it.

If the issue persists, perform a reload or upgrade the BlackBerry Device Software. For more information on this procedure see the following article:

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB03901

Cheers,

-FB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click "Accept as a Solution" for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Torch 9860
My Carrier: MTN

Re: HELP PLEASE,blackbery torch 9860 keeps turning its self off and on constantly,

Hi there. I have experienced the exact issue with my 9860 as well. I went to the app world to download an antivirus, upon doing that, I saw my Facebook, Twitter etc needed an upgrade. After upgrading, my mobile was fine. I had also removed the battery as well as used the BlackBerry Desktop Software to create a backup, just in case. Hope this helps!
New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Beeline

I have the same problem. BB 9800. Help!

My Device: blackberry torch 9860
My Carrier: Zong-CMPak

hey- i have been using blackberry since past 3 years, but i recently changes my phone to torch 9860, this phone is having so many issues but the most important is it just recently today started rebooting on its own, its really freaky and is creating a probelm in my working. please help as this is of utmost importance to me!

looking forward to your positive response.

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Torch 9860
My Carrier: MTN

Hey Faryha,
Your BlackBerry needs a software upgrade. Download BlackBerry Desktop Software. Once you connect your BlackBerry it will detect that it has no software, from there au automatic upgrade will start.
My Device: blackberry Torch 9860
My Carrier: rhiannon mcmanus

Mines is the same so it is downloading the update now....but k have to go to school...
New Contributor

How can i connect my device to computer, if it rebooting constantly? BB desktop software can not detect device, because device not turning on, just reboot.
New Contributor

Perhaps you can try my way: remove the battery, waiting 30 minutes. After insert battery, after several restarts, it will work. Very strange device...
New Contributor
My Device: Torch
My Carrier: ATT

Same problem here. It never turns on just keeps rebooting over and over