Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Contributor
simplyme1972
My Device: Torch 9800

HELP? :(

Hi, I'm lookin' for anyone who may know what would cause me not to be able to login to netflix with movela on my bb torch? I have sent several messages to support with no help givin yet. When I click login, it says "loading application" for about a minute or so, then says "unable to connect. Please ensure connectivity or contact support".  It only has a couple different settings options but I tried each.... just in case. I tried with wifi... then without. I made sure nothin' was blocked in firewall then clicked to reset firewall settings anyway.  I deleted the app then reinstalled. Still.... NOTHING. I know it's not like a ton of money spent but $5 is $5. It's very frusterating that they dont offer better support too. I would really like to be able to use this as the website is hard to use on my phone. If you have any suggestions at all, pleaseee send 'em my way! Thanks...

Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: HELP? :(

The last four reviews posted for this app on AppWorld have complained about connection problems.  Previous to that, it appears most reviews are positive.  Because of this, I would suspect it's a recent problem that I'm sure the developer is aware of.

I don't do this often, but I would point you to the developer for support in this instance.  It appears that customer support is not one of the developer's strong points, but this is something they'll have to deal with eventually so you  might as well file your support question as soon as possible.

movelahelp@pyxismobile.com

If you contact them and nothing happens within a couple of days, get back to us and we can maybe explore other options.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
simplyme1972

thanks so much for your reply :smileyhappy: I actually did contact them... a couple of times. The last was a few days ago. The only responce I get is an automatic one basically sayin to reset firewall settings (which I did) Just wasn't sure where to go from here. When I first installed it, it worked. ..for like a couple of hours. Looked pretty nice lol Too bad it didn't last :'(
Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

If you're getting no customer support, make sure you do your duty and write a negative review reflecting that.

We're glad to help but if it's a problem with the app itself, which it appears to be, going through the developer is the best course of action.

If you're still getting nowhere after a couple of days, get back to us and we'll see if any other course of action can be taken.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
simplyme1972

Will do :smileyhappy: Thanks!
Please use plain text.