Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

My Device: Blackberry Torch 9810
My Carrier: 8477698395

HELPP My phone got reset, is there anyway i could get my pictures back from the same day?!?!

On saturday night, my phone got reset because of the password i don't know why i was typing it in correctly and it was not working so it deleted everything on my phone. Is there any way I can get pictures back from my phone around the same time it got reset?! It was really important. 

Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: HELPP My phone got reset, is there anyway i could get my pictures back from the same day?!?!

[ Edited ]

Hi and welcome to the forums!

Unless you have that data on your latest Blackberry software backup file. I'm sorry to say it's gone

Enter the device password wrong 10 times and the device will do a security wipe of the device software and personal data. This done by design to obvious reasons. On the the 5th time the device asks you to type Blackberry in the clear you can see if your misspelling or have the num-lock key on.

I suggest you install Blackberry protect on your device it will not only back up critical data but help

find it if lost. Protect wouldn't have saved the pictures either.

I use a pair of utilities from Fixmo Tools that you may have interest in. Wifi media backup and  a

remote print package. The Wifi backup runs on your home network  as soon as you walk in the door a copy of your latest media files are sent to the PC. The Fixmo print package allows your Blackberry to print at will.

Thanks,

Bifocals

Blackberry Protect

Fixmo Tools

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter