Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: blackberry torch 9810
My Carrier: rogers

Hello BlackBerry Torch 9810 users: (keyboard/ touch issues)

Hello BlackBerry Torch 9810 users if you are having these issues: (unresponsive touch screen from 1 inch at the bottom and landscape mode or crazy spaz track pad that doubles in speed sometimes and no youtube?) Well your in luck I mite have a solution for you! Well let's start off. 1. Is your torch 9810 brand new and unlocked? 2. What sim card is in there? (Rogers?) 3. Did you put a os on your 9810 that is compatible with you service provider? --- nooooo you didn't because that's what's making the touch screen **bleep** and only worked when plugged in! So do a o.s renistall and search on google for bb's os's for carriers -> follow the steps to reload your os make sure u do a backup than wipe. Simple as cake well I called bb support all they told me I was to spend money if I wanted answers or go here so like a logical person who bought a new phone form them that didn't work ( till I figured it out with crackberrys help ) I told the lady to go die. Anyways the point is people the 9810 is a great phone once it works. Just tryout what I told you guys and see what happens- hey and as for youtube not working you need to set you apn settings to your carrier and due a network refresh. Wow am saint I shud get a job with you guys Smiley Wink have a good day! (Bb user since 2002)
Contributor
My Device: blackberry torch 9810
My Carrier: rogers

Re: Hello BlackBerry Torch 9810 users: (keyboard/ touch issues)

I didn't swear I put " crazy" my mistake bb admin.