Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

3wmoh4880
My Device: BlackBerry Torch 9810
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Help! I did something retardedly

Basically i bought a bb torch off a person on gumtree... and it was fully working except it was assigned to his bb id... i thought like a dumbo forget it and its been working for the full two weeks until now... i swapped my vodafone sim for a t mobile sim and when it started the bb id sign in page came up and i cant seem to get rid of it... i know i should have wiped it and used my old bb id but i never :smileysad: and now all my songs, contacts and data are on the phone and i cant get to them... is there any way i can like back up my stuff from this state? like the bb pins and data? or am i thinking correcty that ive messed up and cant do nothing?

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: Help! I did something retardedly

You can't restore a backup from one BBID to another. Here is more info:

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB26694
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.