Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
winnifred0702

Help with my new phone!

I bought a Torch yesterday morning and have only two issues...

First:  I have uploaded appointments into my calendar successfully, BUT when I click on the status bar (where new message icons appear) TWO months of appointments show on my calendar.  How can I adjust how many show?  I've tried adjusting calendar settings and a battery pull but nothing seems to be working.  Blackberry support/manuals don't even offer information (that I could find) about this issue.

Secondly:  My Facebook account will not link with some of my contacts like it did in my old BB.  I've tried running setup wizard multiple times and have even tried a battery pull but nothing seems to be working.

I hope someone can help me!  Minus these two very small issues, this phone is fantastic!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
friedman8018
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Help with my new phone!

cant really help you with the calendar as i xfered my setting over but the facebook I would say let it go for a couple days...the fine print on the facebook page it uploads periodically so probably doesnt do it everytime. Let it go for a couple days and see if it updates

Cheers

Please use plain text.