Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

mdhaliwal
My Device: black berry torch

Hotmail Problems HELP

I have a Blackberry Torch

When i go to the browser, go to hotmail.com.... i get a error "sorry, it looks like there was an error. Please try again"

whats wrong ???? how do i fix that????

It use to work but it no longer does...

if i scroll down and click pc site it works and goes to my hotmail inbox.

ive tried going to setup > email accounts > deleting the account . then setting it up again but that dosnt help.

ive also tried restarting .. didnt help.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME!!!! PLS !!!

thank you

Super Contributor
fs_james
My Device: *

Re: Hotmail Problems HELP

PLease can you told me what exacly you want to do. Either you are setting up email account on your BB to view emails or want to browse to hotmail.com and check your emails?

mdhaliwal

thx for the quick reply!

I already have hotmail set up..

what im looking to do is check my hotmail.com  through the brower on my bb torch.

Super Contributor
fs_james

If i am not wrong then that wont work because hotmail is not supported to view as a web page on WAP. But if you can view it from wifi on your phone then it may work. But through wirless network means through your carrier not from the wifi i dont think it will work.

mdhaliwal

hummm it use to work...
i go to browser > choose go to > type hotmail.com > and the errors shows up..

i know it can be done because i did that for the last few years.. just all of a sudden today it stopped

thx for trying!
Super Contributor
fs_james

If you are saying that it worked for you then may be you dont remmeber that you are on wifi not wireless. But as far as i know it will not work from wireless but work on wifi.

mdhaliwal

I GOT IT TO WORK!!!!

there was an option to choose pc site i clicked that.. it went to my inbox... then at the bottom of the page there was a mobile site option .. clicked that and it WORKED!!!
Super Contributor
fs_james

OK thast good

Take care

Minti
My Device: non-BlackBerry user

OMG! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I have been struggling with the same problem but on iphone, for about 10 days. I stumbled across this forum after spending some time googling for answers (including Apple & Windows). You are the only person in the whole www that I could find with a solution. So happy! Thanks again for restoring my hotmail.