Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry torch F-S1
My Carrier: H2O

How do i download apps on my phone if it doesnt have internet?

I have a blackberry torch and i want to download games but i dont have internet on my phone, can any one please help me? 

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: How do i download apps on my phone if it doesnt have internet?

If you plug your phone into your PC and type www.blackberry.com/appworld on your PC's browser, you should be able to download them using the App World browser plugin.

I hope that helps you.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry torch F-S1
My Carrier: H2O

App world keeps saying my device radio is turned off i dont know what that means do you think you can explain ?
Please and Thankyou.

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

If your device radio is turned off, that means that you're not able to receive any wireless signal from a cell provider.  That would explain why you have no internet on your phone.

To turn your radio on, from your homescreen go to Manage Connections>Mobile Network and make sure the box beside it is checked.  It should show the name of your carrier beside it.

Let us know if that helps you.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Visitor
My Device: blackberry torch 9800
My Carrier: virgin mobile

i dont even have the app world thing on my blackberry is that bad or do you have to download it or something?