Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

MD2AX565
My Device: 9860
Accepted Solution

How to delete keyboad language?

When I switch the language on the  BB 9860 keyboard i must to choose from three languages "US UK RU".

How I can delete one of English, no matter which. In the settings they not aviable to select and highlighted grey.

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: How to delete keyboad language?

Hello MD2AX565

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

If you want to delete English language and having problem in deleting from within your device then try this :

Connect your device and run BlackBerry Desktop Software > Click on Applications ( wait till the application list refresh ) > Scroll down to Language and Input Support > Click on X sign to delete any languages from your device.> Click on Apply .

Please note while doing so be sure that your PC has an active internet connection.

Download and install the latest BlackBerry desktop software from here BlackBerry desktop software

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
MD2AX565
My Device: 9860

Sanx

That's work :-)

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Hi MD2AX565

That's Great ... enjoy :smileyhappy:

Cheers !

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.