Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Torch™

My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

I can't send a photo by text - New user, Blackberry Torch 9800

I recently started using the Blackberry Torch 9800 and I'm still getting the hang of things.

This means I'm at the stage where i'm still accidentally muting myself while i leave a phone message or putting people on hold with my ear.  If anyone has a master solution for this, that's welcomed, but it's not my main question.

I want to know how to send a photo by text.  I've tried, and it comes up with an x next to it, as it hasn't sent.

i looked around the internet and found the suggestion that I resize my images using some app.  The app they suggested doesn't exist anymore so I downloaded "Fast Photo Editor Free" and resized my image.  It still didn't send.  I made it smaller than you'd ever want an image to be, and it still wouldn't send.

To be clear, I can put the photo in the text, but once I push send, the text shows up with a red x next to it.

I'm not really sure what to do. 

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: I can't send a photo by text - New user, Blackberry Torch 9800

Hello irishduck

Welcome to the Community

You may try contacting you Carrier as there might be settings that they can do on their end to let you send the MMS. You may also wanna check these pages to help you familiarize with your phone.

Blackberry 101

Blackberry Tips and Tricks

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips

Goodluck

Ron

...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter